The COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2) quantitative IgG ELISA coded DECOV1901Q is a new immunoassay for the quantitative and qualitative detection of speciﬁc IgG-class antibodies to the spike protein of SARS-CoV -2.
It is designed to monitor antibody levels during and after a COVID-19 infection. Also it can be used for determination of antibody levels before and after a COVID-19 vaccination. Furthermore, the assay is intended to aid in the diagnosis of patients suspected of having COVID-19 disease or asymptomatic presentation of SARS-CoV-2.
To view the specific product site and package insert of our new COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2) quantitative IgG ELISA coded DECOV1901Q, please click here.
Following characteristics come along with this assay:
- Quantitative determination of IgG-class antibodies to the SARS-CoV-2 spike (S) protein
- Trimeric SARS-CoV-2 Spike antigen
- Calibrators correlate to WHO International Standard NIBSC code 20/136
- Diagnostic speciﬁcity and sensitivity of 99.49% and 97% respectively (≥15 days post symptom onset)
- Validated for human serum and plasma
If you need any further information, please contact us directly by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org